Make Your Twitter Account Private : Hey! Guys, Did you know? You can also make your Twitter account private like Instagram does. But Not exactly like Instagram. Because if you make your account privated, then a Lock sign appears after your Username on twitter. That shows that your twitter account is private. It seems cool, So in this article I will properly tell you the proper way of this.
You can do more on twitter with your account’s privacy then on Instagram. Like you can customize your photo tagging. You can choose that who can photo tag you. That’s a great feature provided by twitter. There are lots of customizable features in twitter’s privacy setting, that you can try. So, today I will only tell , how you can make you account private.
Did you know ? Twitter is mostly used in United states. Here are the number of users of Twitter worldwide.
Find more statistics at Statista
How To make a Twitter Account Private :
You can make your Twitter account private if you don’t wants to share your tweets (except your followers).After making your account private, only your followers can see your tweets and send you DM messages.
A Lock sign will appear on your twitter profile, that looks cool. If you wants to make youraccount private, just follow all these steps. You can also watch my video on making your account private.
- Open your Twitter Account on Mobile app or on Desktop.
- Click on ‘More’ button and few options will appear .
- Then just click on ‘Settings and Privacy’ option.
- Then few other options will appear , and then just click on ‘Privacy and Safety.’
- Then Click on ‘Audience and Tagging ’option.
- Then here you can see an option of “Protect your Tweets”, Click on it.
- Now your Private Twitter account is ready. A lock sign is appeared on your twitter name. You can also customize here your photo tagging by others.
That’s it Guys, you have successfully made your twitter account private. Here you can also customize other privacy settings of your account.
Twitter gives you the most customizable options compared to other social media platforms. You can easily customize them , if you are using desktop. But if you are using your smartphone, then some options are not displayed in phone app.
Hope guys , you will like our today’s article. Please share this post with your friends also. Thank you…