Android Developer Roadmap 2022 is here!! In this modern world, we can’t imagine our lives without Apps. Over the past years, the number of android phone users is grown rapidly, and the number is continuously increasing over time.
With this boom in the android phones industry, the demand for android developers is also growing rapidly over time. And believe me, the demand for android developers will insanely increase in upcoming years.
So, that’s why today I am here with the most demanding roadmap on the internet “Android Developer Roadmap”
This roadmap is today’s most demandable roadmap ever. Students want to learn android app development, but they actually don’t know where to start learning android development. There are lots of roadmaps available for android development. But almost they all are a little bit complicated and confuse the students.
So, that’s why, I am here with the most simple, most effective, and Ultimate Roadmap to learning Android Development
Contents Provided in this Roadmap?
- Roadmap Explained
- Free resources for learning Android Development at Home
- Answers to (FAQ) Frequently Asked Questions related to Android development
So, before starting the android developer roadmap 2022, let me explain who is android developer, why to choose android development as a career.
Who are Android Developers?
Android Developers are those who develop android apps. Basically, android developers are software developers who specialize in the designing of android applications. The Android marketplace is the direct competitor to Apple’s app store.
This means most of an Android Developer’s job revolves around creating the apps we use on our smartphones and tablets. Android Developers can either work in-house for a large organization, or they can be employed by an App Development agency.
To learn more about android developers: – Click Here to google’s official site for android developers
Why Choose Android Development as a Career?
We all know that Android & iOS are two mobile app giants dominating the global smartphone market. However, Android tops the list with 72.83% of the total mobile OS market share.
Apps and Games Download statics :
Companies need more high-quality, engaging apps to reach a wider audience, gain more visibility, and increase revenue. On the other hand, consumers want applications that make their daily routine easier. Hence, there is a huge demand for Android developers to build new user-friendly apps and improve existing ones’ performance.
Also, the demand for skilled android developers is increasing day by day in MNCs(Multi-National Companies) Like Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon, Netflix, etc.
Salary of Android App Developer
According to Glassdore, The national average salary for an Application Developer is ₹6,50,000 in India. Click here to learn more
According to indeed, The average salary for an application developer is $79,545 per year in the United States and a $4,300 cash bonus per year. So it means there is a huge salary and also demand in foreign countries( like the United States, Canada, Australia, etc.) for application developers. learn more
Also Read: Salary of a Certified Ethical Hacker
Ultimate and Complete Roadmap for Android Developer
What Things Required for learning Android Development?
- Use a Laptop with a minimum of 4Gb+ RAM. You can use 4GB of RAM, but it is better to use 8 GB RAM, But you can use 4GB RAM if you can’t afford it.
- Use Laptop with SSD. SSD makes your laptop super fast as compared to a hard disk. SSD really boosts the performance of a laptop.
- Use an actual Android phone instead of AVD. we all know that android studio needs lots of resources, so if you use AVD then it will definitely downgrade your laptop’s performance. So, tries to use the actual device instead of AVD.
Which Programming Language you should choose for android Developer as a beginner
So, first of all, I want to mention which programming language you should choose. Well, there are Java, Kotlin, and Flutter for developing android apps. Java and Kotlin are native that you can select to develop Apps for one platform at a time. Flutter is a hybrid language, which can be used to develop both Android as well as iOS apps.
As a beginner, I will suggest you learn java for android app development because if you are a beginner, then java will be a great first language for you plus, if you know java, you can easily switch to Kotlin whenever you feel like it!
Things to Learn
- Android Studio
- Android components
- UI Design
- Threading, Debugging
- Memory Leaks
- Android Jetpack
- App Release
Also Read: Ethical Hacker Roadmap 2022 | A Complete Roadmap for becoming Ethical hacker
Free Resources for Learning Android Development
Best Free courses for Android Development provided by Google:
- Learn User Interface: https://www.udacity.com/course/android-basics-user-interface–ud834
- Learn User Input: https://www.udacity.com/course/android-basics-user-input–ud836
- Multiscreen Apps: https://www.udacity.com/course/android-basics-multiscreen-apps–ud839
- Networking Course: https://www.udacity.com/course/android-basics-networking–ud843
- Data Storage Course: https://www.udacity.com/course/android-basics-data-storage–ud845
- Developing Android Apps Course: https://www.udacity.com/course/new-android-fundamentals–ud851
- Advanced Android App Development: https://www.udacity.com/course/advanced-android-app-development–ud855
- Learn Firebase: https://www.udacity.com/course/firebase-in-a-weekend-by-google-android–ud0352
- Material Design Course: https://www.udacity.com/course/material-design-for-android-developers–ud862
You will learn all the basics + start developing advanced android app development with all the above courses, which are officially provided by google professionals.
- If you want to learn android development basics in Hindi, then you can watch this youtube video uploaded by Code With Harry.
———————– Android Development in One Video ————————–
- Learn Version Control: If you want to become a professional android developer and want a job or internship in a Multinational company ( Like Google, Facebook, Amazon, etc.) Then you should learn a Version Control System like Git. Because in a good company, all the contributors contribute through version control.
- Carefully use Admob API: Sometimes Admob API will little complex. you will need to read its terms and condition carefully. It would help if you do some research on its monetization programs before monetizing your application.
- Also, Learn DS and Algo: In android development, DS and Algo are very very practical skills. If you know DS and Algo, then you can easily think that what task to do or at which time. So, DS and Algo are really a plus point.
How to Earn with Android Development During College Time or as a Side Hustle
There are lots of ways to earn with android app development skills. If you are a college student then it will be amazing, because you can start earning during your college time.
- Publish apps + AdMob: You can easily earn with apps if you publish them on the play store with Admob ads. You can make money through Admob ads.
- Publish apps+ In-App Purchase: You can publish your app in the play store and earn with In-App Purchase.
- Admob+ In-Ap Purchase: You can earn by integrating both In-App Purchase and Admob ads in your app and publishing it on the play store.
- Freelancing: Nowadays there is a huge demand for android app developers on various freelancing websites. You can make apps for people on their demand on freelancing sites.
- Internships: You can do internships as an android developer during college time and earn.
This was the complete roadmap for becoming a professional android developer. It will help you for becoming an android app developer. May you will like this article.
If this article ( Android Developer Roadmap) was helpful to you, Please support us and share this article with your friends and family members, who need this information.