Hey Guys, Did you know the technique of writing a blog increases the chances of your website’s Ranking. If you are writing a blog with the right techniques, then your website may easily rank on Google on high-density keywords within a month. So, In this article, I will tell you the “12 Most Unique Tips for Blog Writing, Which are Given by the experienced Bloggers.”
A good blog post written with the right strategy can increase your user experience and Average Engagement time by 60 to 70 %. I own experience with this strategy. I wrote a professional and follow all the tips provided in this article. And you can see the result :
Here you can see how effective these tips are? When I am writing before these tips then my website’s engagement time was very poor around 12- 16 Seconds. But after applying all these tips and strategies, I saw a huge jump in my website’s Engagement time.
So, if your website has a higher engagement time then it means Google will notice your website and because peoples are loving to read blog posts on your site. Google can Rank your website on search engines. Because Google gives priority to their users, therefore, Google ranks those websites, whose Engagement time is higher.
Here are the main points and content of this article:
- Follow the Perfect Content structure for your blog post (Important).
- Write Compelling Blog Headlines.
- How to write more compelling Headlines (Guide )
- Write Contents with some infographics
- Try these techniques :
- Impress users from starting paragraph by…
- Paragraph writing strategy
- Use ACS technique in sentences
- Use Eye-Catching & magnetic Images
- Internal Linking
- Outbound linking
So, Let’s start with the Perfect Content Structure that is most widely used by Professional Bloggers. First of all, before writing content firstly you have to understand your perfect “blog post writing structure.” Use this structure in all of your articles and it will help Google to understand your blog. Then Google will Rank your content.
So here is a picture of “perfect content writing structure (PCWS)” with full details. This structure is used by the professionals like NIELPATEL( Famous Blogger ). NIEL Patel mentioned this structure on his website.
Just follow this structure and after a month, you will be able to see the result of this structure. All the things are explained in this picture.
Structure of a perfect blog post:
- Awesome Headline.
- Catchy Picture.
- Lead In.
- Your Main Points.
- Invitation for Feedback.
- Related Posts, comments, and Sharing.
First of all, you have to write an awesome and attractive headline for your blog. That attracts more peoples. Then you need to put a catchy image for your blog. In today’s date, catchy image is an important part and image says a lot without words.
Then comes your article’s Introduction, writes a simple Introduction and should not be more than 300 words. Then write a “Lead In”. You can skip this one if you want.
Then your article’s main points will be written. Whole-body of your article will be written in this section. Then You must write a conclusion of your whole article. It is also important in an article. Then you can ask your users for feedback.
So a structure of a blog post article works like this. Use this structure in your blog posts for better results.
Write Compelling, Magnetic & Attractive Headlines
A compelling headline is what sells the content. If you want your content to be read – and also to rank in search engines – then great headlines are key!
There are two things you must optimize for with your headlines: Social traffic and search traffic.
To do so, your headlines should have the right keywords, the right length, and also be compelling enough for social media users to click on them.
To find the right keywords, use Google Keyword Planner
Plugin some possible search terms for your blog post ideas. For example, if you’re writing a post about how to make money, you can plug in terms like, “how to make money,” “how to make money fast,” or “quick ways to make money.”
Also read : How to Rank on Google’s top searches
Here are the results for “how to make money,” for example:
How to Create Compelling Headlines…
You can easily see that “how to make money,” “how to make money online,” “how to make money fast,” “make money online,” and “earn money online” get the highest average monthly searches. More importantly – you can see the competition for each of these keywords.
While “how to make money” and “how to make money fast” have medium competition, the other three keywords have high competition.
When using Google Keyword Planner, you want to pay special attention to both the average monthly searches a keyword gets as well as its competition. When you can, you should focus on less competitive keywords that get a lot of searches.
From there, you can use some of these compelling headline templates so that the title is also compelling for social media:
(Note: try and keep your title under 70 characters so it doesn’t get cut off in Google Search.)
- “How X Can do X” (i.e. “How College Students Can Make Money Fast Working Part-Time”)
- “X People/Things Who Are Doing X” (i.e. “15 Brands Who Are Crushing It on Instagram”)
- “How to Do X (Even If [Obstacle])” (i.e. “How to Start Investing [Even if You Don’t Have Tons of Money Saved Up]”)
- Like “How to X” (i.e. “How to Get More Followers on Instagram”)
Here are some general tips for writing better headlines:
- Use list posts (i.e. “10 Ways to Do X in Record Time”)
- Ask a question
- Create curiosity
- Create a sense of urgency
- Aim to trigger emotion in the reader
- Use alliteration occasionally
- Use power words
- Make the value as clear as possible
Write Content with Proofs and Some info graphs
Guys, try to write a blog article with some proofs and info graphs. It helps in increasing the trust of users in your website. Also, it helps users easy to understand anything.
According to the Statista, here are the Content marketing types most trusted by target audiences according to marketing professionals worldwide as of May 2019
You can see “Photos and Infographics” are the second most trusting and engaging strategies. Blog posts and articles are below from Photos and infographics.
Try these tips and hacks while writing a blog:
An Eye-catching and attractive headline is not enough in blogging. The main part of blogging is your main content. So, you have to focus more on the quality content + strategy for writing a blog post.
So, you can make you content more attractive and viewable to your audience by these blogging tips and tricks.
Hack #1: Impress readers from the beginning. People have low attention spans. If you don’t have a compelling “impress” at the beginning of your blogs, people will click off in seconds. You can impress them by teasing the benefits of the article (see the intro to this article for example!), telling a story, or stating a common problem that your audience faces.
Hack #2: Use short paragraphs. Please Avoid long paragraphs in articles. The more scannable your content, the better people will enjoy it. Try to keep paragraphs under 5-6 lines (ideally 2-3).
Hack #3: Tell more stories. Stories connect with us emotionally and drive us to take action. Add stories into your content to prove arguments, hook readers in, explain a problem, and for whatever else you can think of. Stories are gold!
Hack #4: Use “ASS”: ASS stands for Attractive short sentences (words or phrases) aimed at getting people to stop, pay attention, and continue to the next line of text. The term was coined and popularized
Use More Eye Catching & Magnetic Photos
According to Statista, Photos and infographics are the second most trusting thing for users. So, use eye-catching and attractive images in your blogs.
As I told you in the section on infographics. Photos are also very important in blogging. If you are using attractive and eye-catching images then more peoples will trust your site.
Use Internal Linking
According to Statista in 2020, more than 60 percent of SEOs attached great importance to internal networking, that is to say to the presence of internal links pointing to the page to be highlighted.
It means internal linking is also an important criterion. So, if you don’t know what is internal linking, I will give you a short introduction to the “Internal Linking”
Basically connecting your blogs one article to another article or page is called internal linking. It mean you’re adding links from one blog post to older posts, or from certain pages to other pages.
Most websites don’t use internal linking nearly enough. Sure, you shouldn’t overdo it with 40-50 internal links in each blog post – but there is a happy medium.
Now how you can get do more internal linking on your site :
- Create more content. The more quality content you create, the more quality content you can link to. It’s really that simple!
- Use the right anchor text. Using our previous example: if you wanted to internally link to the “how to make money” blog post, you can write a sentence in another blog, like “Once you have mastered [how to make money], you can enjoy as much luxury as you can dream.” In this case, the reader has a compelling case for clicking on the link because of both the anchor text (“how to make money”) and the context of the sentence. There is a clear benefit from clicking the link.
- Link to relevant content. Don’t link for the sake of linking – always link to content that will add to your readers’ experience.
- Don’t overdo it. Anywhere from 5-10 internal links can be used in a 1,000-word blog post. Any more than that and you’ll overdo it.
Must Use Outbound Links
Now what is Outbound Links? It is simple as internal links. But in outbound link you puts a link of other site for giving any reference to your audience.
You must use outbound links in your articles, because it is also an important term in SEO.
Guys, these are the most useful and effective tips for blog writing. These tips are used by professional and most successful bloggers. Like Neil Patel.
If you use all these techniques and tips, you will definitely be going to be successful in blogging and article writing.
Guys, Just use all these techniques and you will see a large effect on your website in just a month. Trust me guys, These tips are the most useful tips. Just try for a month and saw the result.
Just for recap… You have to try these techniques:
- Work with the right structure of blog posts.
- Write compelling Headlines.
- Use Writing techniques that we discussed in this article.
- Use Infographics and photos.
- Internal Linking and Outbound Linking.
That’s it guys, hope you will like our today’s article. Share it if you like our article and subscribe to our website’s newsletter for such amazing articles.
I have covered all these queries in this article :
- Tips for blog writing
- Blogging tips and tricks
- Tips for starting a Blog
- Best tips for blog writing
- Best tips and tricks for blog writing
- How to start a blog
- Blogging guide for beginners
- Beginners blogging guide
- Best blogging guide for beginners
- How to write a professional blog
- Blog writing tips
- 11 Unique Tips for Blog Writing
- Tips from experienced bloggers for blog writing
- Top techniques and tips for blog writing